西安夜网论坛

西安带释放的场子

I have enough capital to be domineering and reckless. A handful.”

Chapter 325 The Growth of the Family

In the eyes of the nobles, creatures like rascals are ants that can be crushed to death at will.

The problem is that 西安耍耍网 if this little rascal, he is also a member of the noble, and there are a group of irritated royals standing behind him… things are very tricky.

In particular, the handle is clear and the evidence is clear.

Old Harry, and eleven other old men, finally ended the useless temptation and began to take Joe and the Rittal family behind him seriously.

The old man Harry unbuttoned his jacket and took out a thick file from his chest pocket.

In this volume, the famous and high-quality resources of Ruhr City and the Ruhr City Region are recorded. Among them, 20% of the high-quality resources belonged to the twelve deacon families with the highest status; the other 80% belonged to the super Junkers who participated in this framing of Joe.

The Junkers understand this truth better than anyone else. 西安夜网论坛

Especially when you don’t have reason.

“Choose as much as you like… Everything in it can be used as your compensation.” Hazai handed the one-inch-thick file to Joe without expression. “But, I hope you can figure out one thing, that is How much is the digestive ability of the Rittal family itself.”

Joe took the file and looked at Harry with wide eyes.

Harry’s remarks can be regarded as the most kind reminder or the most malicious threat.

The resources recorded in this dossier are enough for a person or family to become the most powerful super family in the Ruhr City region. The list of compensations jointly given by dozens of super Junkers can scare people to death.

However, the Rittal family, as a “hillies” family originating in Port Tulum, does not even have the title of an earl… Such a family has too weak a foundation. Even if the things in this dossier are given to the Rittal family, They can’t digest it either.

The resources recorded in this dossier not only mean as